Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019: Accenture IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B. Tech Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check Accenture Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below. IT Operations Associate for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019:
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||IT Operations Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Venue Date||25 May 2019|
|Last Date||22 May 2019|
- Who have College degree or equivalent (in a technical discipline) with B.E/ B.Tech Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019.
- The Candidates are aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation. No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- The candidates must be maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation and Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- They are expert Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Knowledge and Skills:
IT operations – Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware(Database)/Workplace
- The Candidates know Excellent verbal/written communication skills and Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e.
- Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support
- IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Apply for this job online: https://www.elitmus.com/login
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Step 1:- Enter into our official website: https://www.elitmus.com/jobs/32441-accenture-solutions-it-operations-associate-pan-india
Step 2:-Now the current Job openings will available to choose.
Step 3:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on “Login to Apply” Button
Step 4:- Enter username & Password are New users.