AIIMS Recruitment 2020 released now. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the notification for 168 Demonstrator, Senior Resident job vacancies in New Delhi. Interested and Eligible candidates need to submit the application form on or before 27.11.2020. Candidates need to attend the direct interview. The interview venue and date details have been given below. In this article, we will cover full details on AIIMS Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form, Interview location and Walk-In date. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIIMS job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 AIIMS Recruitment 2020
- 2 AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 AIIMS Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020?
- 6 AIIMS Recruitment Important dates
- 7 AIIMS Notification PDF & Application Form Link
AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Post Name||Demonstrator, Senior Resident|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Full Details
AIIMS has announced totally 168 vacancies for Demonstrator, Senior Resident posts.
- Anesthesiology Pain Medicine and Critical Care – 19
- Onco. Anaesthesiology (IRCH) – 11
- Palliative Medicine – 7
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology – 6
- Neuro Anaesthesiology – 10
- Radio-Diagnosis – 2
- Cardiovascular Radiology And Endovascular Interventions – 5
- Neuroimaging And Interventional Neuro Radiology – 4
- Critical And Intensive Care – 4
- Radiotherapy – 2
- Medicine – 5
- Emergency Medicine – 6
- Medicine (Trauma) – 13
- Geriatric Medicine – 1
- Neuro Surgery – 21
- Paed Surgery – 1
- Forensic Medicine – 1
- Laborator Oncology – 1
- Medical Physics – 1
- Nuclear Medicine – 1
- Lab Medicine – 1
- Cardiology – 2
- Cardiac Thoracic And Vascular Surgery (CTVS) – 3
- Surgery – 9
- Surgery Trauma- 8
- Plastic Surgery And Reconstructive Surgery – 7
- Biophysics – 2
- Hospital Administration – 11
- Biochemistry -1
- Clinical Haematology – 1
- Physical Medicine ANd Rehabilitation (PMR) – 1
- Urology – 1
AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
AIIMS Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
For more reference kindly check the AIIMS official notification 2020.
AIIMS Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per All India Institute of Medical Science job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 168 Demonstrator, Senior Resident job vacancy.
Kindly check the All India Institute of Medical Science official notification for detailed salary information.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit AIIMS official website – https://www.aiims.edu/
Step 2: Go to AIIMS careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Demonstrator, Senior Resident job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Demonstrator, Senior Resident job.
Step 5: Take print the AIIMS job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7:Go for walk-In on 27.11.2020
|AIIMS Demonstrator, Senior Resident Walk-in Address|
|Kindly check the official notification.|
AIIMS Recruitment Important dates
AIIMS Notification PDF & Application Form Link
AIIMS Job Notification Link: Click here!
AIIMS Job Application form Link: Click here!