Air India Express recruitment 2018 – Air India Express recruiting 21 candidates to fill their Assistant, Manager job in New Delhi, Mumbai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Trichy, Cochin. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Air India Express job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Air India Express career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Air India Express. Air India Express organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Air India Express Assistant, Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Air India Express Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Air India Express Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Air India Express 21 Assistant, Manager Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Air India Express Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Air India Express Recruitment for Assistant, Manager Job?
- 1.6 Air India Express Important dates for Assistant, Manager Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Air India Express official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Air India Express Assistant, Manager Recruitment 2018
Air India Express inviting the Assistant, Manager job offline applications from 17.02.2018 to 04.03.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Air India Express. The detailed information on Air India Express latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Air India Express job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Air India Express Assistant, Manager job 2018. For more accurate information on this Air India Express job notification, check their official website http://www.airindiaexpress.in/.
Air India Express Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Air India Express|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Mumbai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Trichy, Cochin|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Air India Express Job Vacancy Details
Air India Express has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 21
Air India Express Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Air India Express requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Air India Express 2018.
Air India Express 21 Assistant, Manager Eligibility Details
As per the recent Air India Express notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Assistant, Manager job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Air India Express Assistant, Manager job 2018.
Air India Express Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India Express job opportunities.
- Graduate from a recognized university. Knowledge of computer operation- Windows XP, MS Office. Minimum of 2 years with similar experience in aviation.
- 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics &Maths from recognized University/Board as per DGCA requirement. This is not applicable in case of those already holding a valid DGCA Dispatcher approval on B737 type of aircraft. Previous DGCA, India Flight Dispatcher approval. Individuals who have held DGCA approval/ALTP/SCPU CPU PPL licenses but have been permanently medically or otherwise grounded or retired from any airline.
- 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics& Maths from recognized University/Board as per DGCA requirement. 3 years experience in Operations Department of any Airline, Candidates should be proficient in computer operations, Windows, MS/Open office.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS office. Minimum 2 years of experience with crew scheduling in a commercial Airline.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS office. Minimum 2 years of experience in Similiar Field.
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work under pressure to achieve the goals. Attention to detail is essential. Excellent PC skills with MS office.
- MBA (Marketing & Sales) from a recognized university.
- MBA from a recognized university. Minimum 5 years of experience in supervisory capacity In the scheduling and network planning department of a scheduled Sabre Scheduling System. Planning airline with a fleet of at least 10 aircraft. Hands on experience in any computerized scheduling system. Hands on experience in filing/managing slots.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum 5 years of experience in Airline Industry.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum 3 years experience in International flight handling, Departure Control System.
- Graduate in any discipline or diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized university. Minimum 5 years of experience of catering service in any Airline. Should be able to handle Purchase Orders for dry store, bonded store items etc in coordination with Materials Department. Should be able to handle correspondence for passengers regarding catering complaints
Air India Express Assistant, Manager Age limit
To apply Air India Express job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Refer the notification.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Air India Express official notification 2018.
Air India Express Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 21 Assistant, Manager job in Air India Express the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General & OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Air India Express 21 Assistant, Manager Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Air India Express may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Air India Express Recruitment for Assistant, Manager Job?
Step 1: Visit Air India Express official website – http://www.airindiaexpress.in/
Step 2: Search for Assistant, Manager notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Air India Express Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Air India Express
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Air India Express address on or before 04.03.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Air India Express Assistant, Manager application form|
|The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016|
Air India Express Important dates for Assistant, Manager Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Air India Express candidates.
Download Air India Express official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Air India Express Notification 2018: click here!
Air India Express Recruitment Application form: Click here!