Airline Allied Services recruitment 2018 – Airline Allied Services Limited recruiting 39 candidates to fill their AE, Officer job in Delhi. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Airline Allied Services job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Airline Allied Services Limited career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Airline Allied Services. Airline Allied Services Limited organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Airline Allied Services Limited AE, Officer Recruitment 2018
Airline Allied Services inviting the AE, Officer job offline applications from 31.05.2018 to 29.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Airline Allied Services Limited. The detailed information on Airline Allied Services latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Airline Allied Services job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Airline Allied Services AE, Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this Airline Allied Services job notification, check their official website http://www.airindia.in/.
Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Airline Allied Services Limited Job Vacancy Details
Airline Allied Services Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 39 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 39
Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Airline Allied Services Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Airline Allied Services 2018.
Airline Allied Services 39 AE, Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Airline Allied Services Limited notification 2018, the eligibility details for the AE, Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Airline Allied Services AE, Officer job 2018.
Airline Allied Services Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Airline Allied Services Limited job opportunities.
- Full time 2 yeas Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Full time 4 years First Class B.E I B.Tech I B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics I Telecom /Electrical I Instrumentation I IT I Computer Science.
- Full time 2 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent.
- Full time 2 years MBA with specialization in Marketing.
- Graduate with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Passenger Reservation systems in Aviation. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
- Graduate with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Sales and Marketing functions. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
- Full time 2 years Masters Degree /Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication.
- 4-years full time B.E. I B.Tech I B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecom I Electrical I Mechanical I Aeronautical I Instrumentation I Aerospace I IT I Computers or any allied branch of the above (From Govt. Recognised Institute) with 60% and above marks.
- MBA in Marketing
Airline Allied Services AE, Officer Age limit
To apply Airline Allied Services Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Post 1, 2, 3, 4 – 45 years
- For Post 5, 6, 7 – 40 years
- For Post 8, 9 – 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Airline Allied Services official notification 2018.
Airline Allied Services Limited Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Airline Allied Services Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 39 AE, Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Airline Allied Services Limited 39 AE, Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Head of Marketing -Rs. 1.5 Lakh
- Chief of IT – Rs. 80,000/-
- Chief of Personnel – Rs. 80,000/-
- AGM Revenue Management – Rs. 80,000/-
- Manager Reservation Procedures – Rs. 42,000/-
- Manager Sales & Marketing – Rs. 42,000/-
- Manager Corporate Communication – Rs. 42,000/-
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 50,000/-
- Officer – Rs. 36,000/-
- Crew Controller – Rs. 36,000/-
Airline Allied Services Limited may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment for AE, Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit Airline Allied Services official website – http://www.airindia.in/
Step 2: Search for AE, Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Airline Allied Services Limited
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Airline Allied Services Limited address on or before 29.06.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Airline Allied Services AE, Officer application form|
|Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, LG.I Airport, New Delhi -110037.|
Airline Allied Services Limited Important dates for AE, Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Airline Allied Services Limited candidates.
Download Airline Allied Services Limited official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Airline Allied Services Notification 2018: click here!
Airline Allied Services Recruitment Application form: Click here!