Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019: Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon Off-Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 28.75 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Pune|
|Last Date||17 May 2019 from 6 P.M to 19 May 2019 11.55 PM.|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019. Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- The candidates Years of Experience : 0 to 2 years
Who are the Eligibility:
- They are expected Excellent problem-solving skills. Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- The challenge will have 2 programming questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019:
Step 1:- Enter into our official website: https://www.hackerearth.com/challenges/hiring/amazon-allindia-programming-challenge-2019/
Step 2: – Now the current page is opening will available to choose.
Step 3:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the “Register button”.