Andhra Bank has released released the job notification for 40 vacancies in Punjab, J & K. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Andhra Bank Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Andhra Bank Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Andhra Bank 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Andhra Bank Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Vacancy
- 1.4 Andhra Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper post
- 1.6 Andhra Bank Important dates for Part Time Sweeper Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Andhra Bank official Notification and Application Form
Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2018
Andhra Bank has been released the notification for the post of 40 Part Time Sweeper vacancies on 23.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 40 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018, the application start from 23.01.2018 to 05.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Part Time Sweeper. Here you can find Andhra Bank job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Andhra Bank 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Punjab, J & K|
Andhra Bank Job Vacancy Details
Andhra Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 40 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 40
Andhra Bank Vacancies 2018 by Post
Andhra Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Part Time Sweeper – 40
Eligibility criteria to apply Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Andhra Bank Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Andhra Bank recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Andhra Bank Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Andhra Bank job opportunities by post.
Age limit to Andhra Bank online apply
Andhra Bank has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Andhra Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Andhra Bank, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned on the official notification.
Andhra Bank Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/- plus otherallowances as per B. P. Settlement
Andhra Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper post
- Login to their official website www.andhrabank.in
- Search for Part Time Sweeper notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 05.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
concerned Zonal Office
Andhra Bank Important dates for Part Time Sweeper Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Andhra Bank candidates.
Notification Date : 23.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 23.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 05.02.2018