Anna University Recruitment 2020 is released. Anna University (Anna University) has released the notification for 8 Non-Teaching job vacancies in Chennai. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 24.01.2020 to 07.02.2020. Candidates need to fill the Anna University Non-Teaching job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on Anna University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Anna University Recruitment 2020
- 2 Anna University Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 Anna University Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 Anna University Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020?
- 6 Anna University Recruitment Important dates
- 7 Anna University Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Anna University Recruitment 2020
|Anna University Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- professional Assistant – I – 1 Post
- Professional Assistant – III – 1 Post
- Peon – 1 Post – 1 Post
- Clerical Assistant – 1 Post
- Peon cum Carpenter – 1 Post
- Peon cum Plumber / Electrician – 1 post
- Labourer – 2 Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
Anna University Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
Anna University requires VIII Std Pass, B.E, Diploma, ITI completed candidates to apply for this Non-Teaching notification 2020.
For more reference kindly check the Anna University official notification 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per Anna University job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 8 Non-Teaching job vacancy.
- Professional Assistant – I – Rs.736/- Per day
- Professional Assistant – III – Rs. 627/- Per day
- Peon – Rs. 379/- Per day
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 434/- Per day
- Peon cum Carpenter – Rs. 412/- Per day
- Peon cum Plumber / Electrician – Rs. 412/- Per day
- Labourer – Rs. 296/- Per day
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit the Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu/
Step 2: Go to Anna University careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Non-Teaching job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Non-Teaching job.
Step 5: Take print the Anna University job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 07.02.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Non-Teaching“.
Address to send the application form
|Anna University Office Address|
|The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment Important dates
Anna University Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Anna University Job Notification Link: Click here!
Anna University Job Application form Link: Click here!