Anna University Recruitment 2020 notification released. Anna University has released the notification for 9 Project Associate job vacancies in Chennai. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 3.2.2020 to 24.2.2020. Candidates need to fill the Anna University Project Associate online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on Anna University Project Associate Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Anna University Recruitment 2020
- 2 Anna University Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 Anna University Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 Anna University Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020?
- 6 Anna University Recruitment Important dates
- 7 Anna University Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Anna University Recruitment 2020
|Anna University Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Project Associate II – 4 Posts
- Project Associate I – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Field Assistant – 2 Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
Anna University Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
Anna University requires 10th, Ph. D, M.E, M. Sc, B.Com completed candidates to apply for this Project Associate notification 2020.
For more reference kindly check the Anna University official notification 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per Anna University job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 9 Project Associate job vacancy.
- Project Associate II – Rs.22,000/- Per month
- Project Associate I – Rs.18,000/- Per month
- Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/- Per month
- Field Assistant – Rs.9,000/- Per month
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit the Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu/
Step 2: Go to Anna University careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Project Associate job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Project Associate job.
Step 5: Find Anna University online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
Anna University Recruitment Important dates
Anna University Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Anna University Job Notification Link: Click here!
Anna University Job Application form Link: Click here!