AP ANM Syllabus 2023 Released Check MPHA (Female) Grade 3 Exam Pattern Here: The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department released the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidates on their official site. AP ANM is going to fill the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) vacancies. So, candidates must immediately start their preparation in order to score the highest in the Examination. We have given the link to download the AP ANM Syllabus 2023.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Grade 3 Syllabus 2023-Details
|AP ANM/ MPHA (Female) Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
AP Village Secretariat Exam Pattern 2023
The AP Grama Sachivalayam exam pattern can be checked by downloading the previous year’s paper online. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and try and complete the exam in a specific time frame. The exam pattern of Gram Sachivalyam is similar to other entrance exams.
|Exam Papers||Topics||Total Questions / Scores||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||50/50||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Arithmetic & Logical Ability||100/100|
Andhra Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2023
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national, and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology, and Information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I & II (Paper -1)
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing Procedures & Techniques
- First Aid & Emergency Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing II
- Introduction to Child Health
- Introduction to Maternal Health.
- Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community Health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY)
- Domiciliary Midwifery
- Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
- Family Planning & Welfare
(Paper-2): Community Health Nursing II
- Nutrition Education
- Health Education
- Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
Community Health Nursing III (Paper – 3)
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology
- Health Problems & Plans
- Communicable Diseases
- Mental Diseases
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|