APSC Recruitment 2022 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the official notification for 18 Lecturer, Programme and Script Writer job vacancies in Assam. Now, APSC collecting the application forms from Masters Degree, M.Ed, Post Graduation Degree, MCA, M.Tech, MA, Ph.D candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 01.09.2022 to 30.09.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the APSC offline application form 2022 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest APSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest APSC job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
Table of Contents
APSC Script Writer Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Programme and Script Writer|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
APSC Script Writer Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruits 18 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the APSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Assam Public Service Commission.
- Lecturer – 16
- Programme and Script Write – 2
APSC Script Writer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for APSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually APSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
APSC requires Masters Degree, M.Ed, Post Graduation Degree, MCA, M.Tech, MA, Ph.D candidates to apply for their Lecturer, Programme and Script Writer notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- ecturer in Assamese: Masters Degree in Assamese, M.Ed
- Lecturer (Planning, Management and Leadership Academy): Masters Degree in Economics/Geography/ Statistics/Public Administration, M.Ed, MA in Education, Educational Planning and Administration, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Statistics: Masters Degree in Statistics, M.Ed, MA in Education, Educational Planning and Administration, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Chemistry: Masters Degree in Chemistry, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Physics: Masters Degree in Physics, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Botany: Masters Degree in Botany, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Zoology: Masters Degree in Zoology, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Mathematics: Masters Degree in Mathematics, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in (Art Education): Post Graduation Degree in Performing Art- Music/Dance/Theatre Arts, Fine Arts, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Geography: Masters Degree in Geography, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in History: Masters Degree in History, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Sociology: Masters Degree in Sociology, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in ICT: MCA/ M.Tech in IT/Computer Science, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Educational Research, Survey and Assessment: Masters Degree in Arts/ Science/ Humanities/ Social Science/ Computer Application, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Health and Physical Education: Masters Degree in Physical Education, Ph.D
- Lecturer in Pre-Primary Education: Post Graduation Degree in Education/ Child Psychology/ Child Development, M.Ed, Ph.D
- Programme and Script Writer: Masters Degree, Ph.D
APSC job required a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 38 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest APSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
APSC Job Application Fees 2022
APSC required application fee for their recent job notification. The APSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the APSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
APSC Job Salary Details 2022
APSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Lecturer – Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Programme and Script Writer – Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-
APSC Script Writer Recruitment Process 2022
APSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Test/ Screening Test, & Interview
Steps to apply for APSC Script Writer Recruitment 2022
To apply for a APSC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit APSC official website – Click here
- Go to APSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Lecturer, Programme and Script Writer job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Lecturer, Programme and Script Writer job.
- Find APSC online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
APSC Important Dates
APSC Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|