APSET Hall Ticket 2020 Download Admit Card & Exam Date OUT @apset.net.in: Andhra University, Vishakapatnam has officially released the notification for AP State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2020. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the APSET Admit Card 2020. Now, the officials have released the APSET Exam Date 2020 in the official website. And, the AP State Eligibility Test 2020 will be conducted on 06.12.2020. The aspirants can check and download the Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket 2020 in the official website or throw direct link given below ones they update.
APSET Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
|APSET Hall Ticket 2020, Admit Card, Exam Date OUT @apset.net.in|
|Organization Name||Andhra University, Vishakapatnam|
|Exam Name||AP State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2020|
|Hall Ticket||Released on 26.11.2020|
APSET 2020 Exam Date
Here you can find APSET 2020 Exam Date. Andhra University, Vishakapatnam has officially released the AP State Eligibility Test APSET Exam Date 2020. So the examination will be conducted on 06.12.2020. And the officials will be released APSET Admit Card 2020 on 26.11.2020. The candidates are advised to stay on our website for further more update about APSET 2020.
Details Present On APSET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2020
Along with the APSET Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the documents given below. In case, if applicants fail to carry any one of the following documents then the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download AP State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Andhra University, Vishakapatnam @ apset.net.in.
- The homepage appears on the screen
- On the homepage, you have to find for AP State Eligibility Test 2020 Admit Card.
- Click on the link.
- A new page displays on the screen
- So, enter your Registration Number and Date of birth details
- Verify carefully and then hit the submit button.
- APSET Hall Ticket 2020 appears on the home screen
- Check the printed data on valid APSET Hall Ticket.
- Download it
- At lastly, take a print out for further usage.
apset.net.in Admit Card 2020 Direct Link
While downloading the admit card for the AP State Eligibility Test exam 2020, the candidates are kept redirecting to multiple times due to incorrectness. Here below we have given the direct link to download the apset.net.in Admit Card.
APSET Hall Ticket 2020 (Updated On 26.11.2020)
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.