Army Ordnance Corps Material Assistant Syllabus 2023 Check Exam Pattern Here: The Army Ordnance Corps Centre released the AOC Material Assistant Syllabus 2023. The officials of AOC going to conduct the Material Assistant Exam 2023. Those eligible candidates who were waiting for Army Ordnance Corps Material Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023 or AOC Material Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 can download it from the official website @ www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. For the sake of Aspirants, we had given an AOC Material Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023 below this section.
Table of Contents
www.aocrecruitment.gov.in Material Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Details
|AOC Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2023 Download|
|Organization Name||Army Ordnance Corps Centre|
|Post Name||Material Assistant|
|Job Location||All over India|
AOC Material Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
- The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi, except in English Language & Comprehension.
- The examination will be conducted with objective-type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets
- There will be a provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written tests for incorrect answers.
AOC Material Assistant Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, other analytical functions, etc.
- The paper will include questions on problems relating to Number systems, computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratios and proportions, averages, interest, profit and loss, discounts, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work, etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, and general policy including the Indian constitution and scientific research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension:
- Candidates’understanding and knowledge of the English Language will be based on the spot the error, filling in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & Phrases, one-word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|