Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 – Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman (Assam Rifles) has released the official notification for 1380 Naib Subedar, Havildar (Clerk), Rifleman job vacancies in All Over India. Now, Assam Rifles collecting the application forms from 10th, 12th, Diploma, Typing, Graduate candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 06.06.2022 to 20.07.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the Assam Rifles online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Rifles job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
Table of Contents
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman|
|Post Name||Naib Subedar, Havildar (Clerk), Rifleman|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman (Assam Rifles) recruits 1380 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Assam Rifles current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman.
|Naib Subedar(Bridge & Road)||17|
|Naib Subedar (Religious Teacher)||09|
|Havildar (Operator Radio and Line)||729|
|Warrant Officer (Radio Mechanic)||72|
|Rifleman (Laboratory Assistant)||13|
|Rifleman (Nursing Assistant)||100|
|Warrant Officer (Veterinary Field Assistant)||10|
State Wise Vacancies Details:
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|Dadar & Haveli||01|
|Daman & Diu||01|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually Assam Rifles used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Assam Rifles requires 10th, 12th, Diploma, Typing, Graduate candidates to apply for their Naib Subedar, Havildar (Clerk), Rifleman notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
1. Trade – Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution for Bridge and Road.
2.Trade – Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a Computer OR Hindi typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
3. Trade – Religious Teacher (For Male candidates only): Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
4. Trade – Operator Radio and Line (For Male candidates only): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and two year Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
5. Trade – Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only): 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the Slate Government OR 12th Standard or Intermediate Of equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized or University or institution.
6. Trade – Armourer (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
7. Trade – Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science, and Biology from a recognized Board.
8. Trade – Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English. Maths. Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
9. Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificates in veterinary science from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience in the Veterinary field.
10. Trade – AYA (For Female candidates only): 10th pass from a recognized board.
11. Trade – Washerman (For Male candidates only): 10th pass from a recognized board.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||18-23 Yrs|
|Clerk (Male & Female)||18-25 Yrs|
|Religious Teacher||18-25 Yrs|
|Operator Radio and Line||18-25 Yrs|
|Radio Mechanic||18-25 Yrs|
|Lab Assistant||18-23 Yrs|
|Nursing Assistant||18-23 Yrs|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||18-25 Yrs|
|Aya (Paramedical)||18-23 Yrs|
|Serving Assam Rifles Personnel(Gen/OBC)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Serving Assam Rifles Personnel(SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
Assam Rifles Job Application Fees 2022
Assam Rifles required application fee for their recent job notification. The Assam Rifles application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the Assam Rifles exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- Grou B posts (i.e Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts only): Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Group C posts (i.e except Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts): Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
Payment Mode: The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI CurrentAccount No. 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
NO Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates
Assam Rifles Job Salary Details 2022
Kindly check the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman official job notification for detailed salary information.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Process 2022
Assam Rifles used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
1. Physical Standard Test(PST)
2. Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
3. Written Examination
4. Trade Test(Skill Test)
5. Medical Examination.
Steps to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
To apply for a Assam Rifles recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Assam Rifles official website – Click here
- Go to Assam Rifles careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Naib Subedar, Havildar (Clerk), Rifleman job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Naib Subedar, Havildar (Clerk), Rifleman job.
- Find Assam Rifles online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Assam Rifles Important Dates
Assam Rifles Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Career Page||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|