Bank of India (BOI) has released released the job notification for 02 vacancies in Kolkata. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Bank of India (BOI) Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Bank of India (BOI) Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bank of India (BOI) 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Bank of India (BOI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members Vacancy
- 1.4 Bank of India (BOI) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members post
- 1.6 Bank of India (BOI) Important dates for Faculty Members Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Bank of India (BOI) official Notification and Application Form
Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members Recruitment 2018
Bank of India (BOI) has been released the notification for the post of 02 Faculty Members vacancies on 17.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 02 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2018, the application start from 17.01.2018 to 05.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Faculty Members. Here you can find Bank of India (BOI) job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Bank of India (BOI) 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Bank of India (BOI) Job Vacancy Details
Bank of India (BOI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 02
Bank of India (BOI) Vacancies 2018 by Post
Bank of India (BOI) requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Faculty Members – 02
Eligibility criteria to apply Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Bank of India (BOI) Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Bank of India (BOI) recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Bank of India (BOI) Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bank of India (BOI) job opportunities by post.
- Faculty Members: Graduation Degree, Diploma in vocational courses/guidance preferable
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience as an in-house or visiting faculty and shall possess good flair/computing skills/knowledge id computer etc. Candidates should be preferably be resident of local area where RSETT is situated.
Age limit to Bank of India (BOI) online apply
Bank of India (BOI) has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum 25 years to 65 years as on 01.01.2018.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Bank of India (BOI) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Bank of India (BOI), the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Bank of India (BOI) Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Pay Scale: Rs.20,000/-
Bank of India (BOI) may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bank of India (BOI) Faculty Members post
- Login to their official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Search for Faculty Members notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 05.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
The Agricultural Finance Department, Bank of India Kolkata Zonal Office, 6th Floor, 5 BTM Sarani, Kolkata – 700001
Bank of India (BOI) Important dates for Faculty Members Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bank of India (BOI) candidates.
Notification Date : 17.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 17.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 05.02.2018