Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 – Bank of Baroda recruiting 913 candidates to fill their Specialist Officers job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Bank of Baroda job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Bank of Baroda career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.bankofbaroda.com/.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda inviting the Specialist Officers job online applications from 05.12.2018 to 26.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Bank of Baroda. The detailed information on Bank of Baroda latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Bank of Baroda job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers job 2018. For more accurate information on this Bank of Baroda job notification, check their official website https://www.bankofbaroda.com/.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Bank of Baroda Job Vacancy Details
Bank of Baroda has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 913 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 913
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Bank of Baroda requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Bank of Baroda 2018.
- Legal – I – 20
- Legal – II – 40
- Wealth Management Services – Sales – I – 150
- Wealth Management Services – Sales – II – 700
- Wealth Management Services – Operations -I – 1
- Wealth Management Services – Operations – II – 2
Bank of Baroda 913 Specialist Officers Eligibility Details
As per the recent Bank of Baroda notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers job 2018.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bank of Baroda job opportunities.
1.Legal – I
- Minimum 5 years as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services. Candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/organization
2. Legal – II
- Minimum 3 years as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services. Candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/organization.
3. Wealth Management Services – Sales
- 4 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC’s etc.
4. Wealth Management Services – Operations -I
- 5 Years Work Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Applciations , etc. Meeting Cut Off Deadlines for Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Application, Upload / Download of feeds for NAV’s from the RTA’s and back end operations pertaining to Wealth Products / Mutual Funds / Life Insurance.
6. Wealth Management Services – Operations -II
- 3 Years Work Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Applciations , etc. Meeting Cut Off Deadlines for Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Application, Upload / Download of feeds for NAV’s from the RTA’s and back end operations pertaining to Wealth Products / Mutual Funds / Life Insurance.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Age limit
To apply Bank of Baroda job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered atleast 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
For more reference kindly check the Bank of Baroda official notification 2018.
Bank of Baroda Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 913 Specialist Officers job in Bank of Baroda the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹600
- SC/ ST/ PWD – ₹100
Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode only using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Bank of Baroda 913 Specialist Officers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Legal – ₹42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- Wealth Management Services – Sales – ₹31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- Wealth Management Services – Sales – ₹23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
Bank of Baroda may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Specialist Officers Job?
Step 1: Visit Bank of Baroda official website – https://www.bankofbaroda.com/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Bank of Baroda and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 913 Specialist Officers job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Bank of Baroda asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Bank of Baroda Important dates for Specialist Officers Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bank of Baroda candidates.
Download Bank of Baroda official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Bank of Baroda Notification 2018: click here!
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!