Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019 – Bank of Maharashtra recruiting 43 candidates to fill their Fire Officer job in Pune, Maharashtra. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Bank of Maharashtra job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Bank of Maharashtra career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Bank of Maharashtra. Bank of Maharashtra organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/.
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Fire Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Bank of Maharashtra 43 Fire Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Bank of Maharashtra Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for Fire Officer Job?
- 1.6 Bank of Maharashtra Important dates for Fire Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Bank of Maharashtra official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Bank of Maharashtra Fire Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra inviting the Fire Officer job online applications from 05.08.2019 to 29.08.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Bank of Maharashtra. The detailed information on Bank of Maharashtra latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Bank of Maharashtra job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Bank of Maharashtra Fire Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this Bank of Maharashtra job notification, check their official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancy Details
Bank of Maharashtra has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 43 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 43
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Bank of Maharashtra 2019.
- Law Officers – 25
- Security Officers – 12
- Fire Officer – 01
- Information System (IS) Auditors – 05
Bank of Maharashtra 43 Fire Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Bank of Maharashtra notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Fire Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Bank of Maharashtra Fire Officer job 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bank of Maharashtra job opportunities.
- i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years. ii) At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer
- i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University. ii) The candidate should have put in minimum 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces as a Commissioned Officer OR equivalent in the rank of Captain
- Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities. ii) 3 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Station Officers Course from NFSC. ii) 5 years experience is required in case the candidate has done the Sub Officer Course from NFSC
Information System (IS) Auditors
- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate. OR Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Bank of Maharashtra Fire Officer Age limit
To apply Bank of Maharashtra job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Law Officers – 25-35 Years
- Security Officers – 25-40 Years
- Fire Officer – 25-40 Years
- Information System (IS) Auditors – 25-35 Years
For more reference kindly check the Bank of Maharashtra official notification 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 43 Fire Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Bank of Maharashtra 43 Fire Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Law Officers – Rs. 31705 -1145/1 -32850 -1310/10 -45950 (Subject to revision)
- Security Officers – Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
- Fire Officer – Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
- Information System (IS) Auditors – Rs.42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 -51490 (Subject to revision)
Bank of Maharashtra may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for Fire Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit Bank of Maharashtra official website – https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
Step 2: Search for Fire Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Bank of Maharashtra and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 43 Fire Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Bank of Maharashtra asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Bank of Maharashtra Important dates for Fire Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bank of Maharashtra candidates
Download Bank of Maharashtra official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2019: click here!
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!