BHEL has released released the job notification for 229 vacancies in Bhopal. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year BHEL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now BHEL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 BHEL Various Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 BHEL 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 BHEL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply BHEL Various Vacancy
- 1.4 BHEL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for BHEL Various post
- 1.6 Address to send the application form
- 1.7 BHEL Important dates for Various Vacancies
- 1.8 Download BHEL official Notification and Application Form
BHEL Various Recruitment 2017
BHEL has been released the notification for the post of 229 Various vacancies on 20.11.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 229 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the BHEL Recruitment 2017, the application start from 20.11.2017 to 10.12.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find BHEL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
BHEL 2017 Notification Highlights
BHEL Job Vacancy Details
BHEL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 229 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 229
BHEL Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Chemical Engg – 01
- Civil Engg – 08
- Computer Science & Application – 04
- Electrical Engg – 67
- Electrical & Electronics Engg – 03
- Electronics & Tele communication Engg – 15
- Industrial Engg – 07
- Information Technology – 01
- Instrumentation Technology – 01
- Mechanical Engg – 41
- Metallurgy – 60
- Modern office Mgmt – 22
Eligibility criteria to apply BHEL Various Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the BHEL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for BHEL recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for BHEL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various BHEL job opportunities by post.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship
Age limit to BHEL online apply
BHEL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The age limit for the post vacancy is 14 to 25 Yrs.
BHEL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at BHEL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
The is no mention on application fees.
BHEL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
BHEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for BHEL Various post
- Login to their official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Send the application form to the given address
Address to send the application form
Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
BHEL Important dates for Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the BHEL candidates.
Notification Date : 20.11.2017
Starting Date of Application : 20.11.2017
Last Date of Application : 10.12.2017