BHEL has released released the job notification for 03 vacancies in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year BHEL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now BHEL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 BHEL PTMC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 BHEL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 BHEL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply BHEL PTMC Vacancy
- 1.4 BHEL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for BHEL PTMC post
- 1.6 BHEL Important dates for PTMC Vacancies
- 1.7 Download BHEL official Notification and Application Form
BHEL PTMC Recruitment 2018
BHEL has been released the notification for the post of 03 PTMC vacancies on 03.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 03 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Walk-in. As per the BHEL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 03.02.2018 to 15.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of PTMC. Here you can find BHEL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
BHEL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
BHEL Job Vacancy Details
BHEL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 03
BHEL Vacancies 2018 by Post
BHEL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- PTMC – 1 Post
- PTMC- Super Specialist – 1 Post
- PTMC (Ortho) – 1 Post
Eligibility criteria to apply BHEL PTMC Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the BHEL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for BHEL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for BHEL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various BHEL job opportunities by post.
- PTMC – MBBS with 1 year experience
- PTMC- Super Specialist – DM with 1 year experience
- PTMC (Ortho) – MS with 1 year experience
Age limit to BHEL online apply
BHEL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
For All Posts Up to 65 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
BHEL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at BHEL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees.
BHEL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
BHEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for BHEL PTMC post
- Login to their official website http://hpvp.bhel.in/
- Search for PTMC notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Go for Walk-in Interview to notified address
Address for Walk-in Interview
HR Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, Heavy Plates and Vessels Plant (HPVP), Visakhapatnam, 530 012.
BHEL Important dates for PTMC Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the BHEL candidates.
Notification Date : 03.02.2018
Walk-in Interview Date: 15.02.2018