BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern @ brabu.edu.in: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (BRABU) as officially released the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Notification 2020. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the examination. So, we provided the Patna University M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the Patna M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. Not only the M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 Bihar you can also get the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Bihar without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
- 1 M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 Bihar, Patna University – Overview
- 2 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 Bihar, Patna University – Overview
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF, Exam Pattern @ brabu.edu.in|
|Organization Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (BRABU)|
|Exam Name||BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam|
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
Here we provide detailed information about BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020. BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam will be contained totally 100 Questions & 100 Marks. The exam will be conducted from Basics of Education, Understanding the learner & learning process, Curriculum and curriculum transaction, Contemporary issues in school Education and Assessing the learner; Planning and management of the school subjects. And +1 for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are reduced for every wrong answer. Below we provide a detailed table of BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are reduced for every wrong answer|
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Basics of Education
- Understanding Education: Education as a process
- Aims of Education
- Ideas of Educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau)
- Education in the socio-cultural context of India: Role of education in social control & social charge.
- Education as an instrument for promoting national integration
- Education for Democracy & Education for Globalization
- Education for National Development: Education and national development
- Education as an investment for Human Resource and Economic development
- Education Policy imperatives: Constitutional provisions, NPE(1986,1992), RCFTE 2009, NCF-2005
Understanding the Learner & Learning Process
- Understanding the child & Adolescent: Developmental tasks and role of teacher
- Understanding differences between learners: Areas of differences, factors affecting differences
- Understanding differently-abled learners
- Methods of studying learner behaviour Test, Observation, Case study
- Understanding the learning process – Relevance and applicability of theoretical
- Perspectives of learning –Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky
- Understanding higher mental processes of learning: Intelligence – Measurement of Intelligence, Creativity
- Characteristics & process, Role of teacher in promoting creativity
- Organizing learning – Paradigms for organizing learning, modes of learning, Organising learning in heterogeneous classrooms
Curriculum and Curriculum Transaction
- Curriculum: Concept, types, bases of curriculum, principles & process of curriculum development
- Understanding teaching: Major shift in teacher education as per NCF-2005
Teaching as a profession, professional ethics & accountability of teacher
- Phases of teaching: Pre -active, interactive & post-active phase, teacher activities in different phases
Contemporary Issues in School Education
- Equality & Equity in Education: Nature & forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provision for addressing inequalities – SSA, RTE Act, RMSA.
- Quality in Education: Strategies for enhancement of quality in School Education, Functions of NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, for quality improvement.
- Role of teacher for quality education.
- Education for Conservation of Environment: Protection and conservation of the environment. Strategies for sensitizing learners towards the protection of the environment and its conservation.
Assessing the learner: Planning and Management of the School
- Learning Assessment: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning – its tool & techniques.
- Test construction: Characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: Measures of variability, Correlation, Standard scores – Z score, T score, percentile.
- School Development plan & management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and Action Research: Mechanism of monitoring, conducting, reporting action research & follow up.
- Classroom Management: Components of the classroom environment and its management, types of learning resources in the classroom, and their management.
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern (Available Now)
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.