BSF recruitment 2019 – Border Security Force recruiting 1072 candidates to fill their Head Constable job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BSF job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Border Security Force (BSF) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in BSF. Border Security Force organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html.
- 1 Border Security Force (BSF) Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 BSF Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Border Security Force (BSF) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 BSF 1072 Head Constable Eligibility Details
- 1.4 BSF Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment for Head Constable Job?
- 1.6 Border Security Force (BSF) Important dates for Head Constable Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Border Security Force (BSF) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Border Security Force (BSF) Head Constable Recruitment 2019
BSF inviting the Head Constable job online applications from 14.05.2019 to 12.06.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Border Security Force. The detailed information on BSF latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BSF job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in BSF Head Constable job 2019. For more accurate information on this BSF job notification, check their official website http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html.
BSF Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Border Security Force|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Border Security Force (BSF) Job Vacancy Details
Border Security Force (BSF) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 1072 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 1072
BSF Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Border Security Force requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below BSF 2019.
|75 % Quota Against Direct Entry||25% Quota Against Departmental (BSF Serving Personnel)||G/Total|
|Posts||Cat||10% ESM||5% CA||Remaining Vacancy|
BSF 1072 Head Constable Eligibility Details
As per the recent Border Security Force (BSF) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Head Constable job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for BSF Head Constable job 2019.
BSF Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Security Force (BSF) job opportunities.
Head Constable (RO)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and .two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software general Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
- Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio ‘and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or Fitter: or, Info Technology & Electronics System maintenance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. Or, Pass in Intermediate
- 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
BSF Head Constable Age limit
To apply Border Security Force job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the BSF official notification 2019.
BSF Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 1072 Head Constable job in Border Security Force the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/Female – Nil
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Border Security Force (BSF) 1072 Head Constable Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There is no mention salary details
Border Security Force (BSF) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment for Head Constable Job?
Step 1: Visit BSF official website – http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html
Step 2: Search for Head Constable notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to BSF Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on BSF and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 1072 Head Constable job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if BSF asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Border Security Force (BSF) Important dates for Head Constable Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Border Security Force (BSF) candidates.
Download Border Security Force (BSF) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
BSF Notification 2019: click here!
BSF Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!