Canara Bank has released released the job notification for 450 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Canara Bank Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Canara Bank Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Canara Bank 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Canara Bank Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
- 1.4 Canara Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) post
- 1.6 Canara Bank Important dates for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Canara Bank official Notification and Application Form
Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank has been released the notification for the post of 450 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies on 09.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 450 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Canara Bank Recruitment 2018, the application start from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Here you can find Canara Bank job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Canara Bank 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Canara Bank Job Vacancy Details
Canara Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 450 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 450
Canara Bank Vacancies 2018 by Post
Canara Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Canara Bank Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Canara Bank recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Canara Bank Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Canara Bank job opportunities by post.
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limit to Canara Bank online apply
Canara Bank has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should Minimum 20 years, Maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Canara Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Canara Bank, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.708/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – 118/-
Canara Bank Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Canara Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018
- log on to Canara Bank official website www.canarabank.com
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Probationary Officer (PO) Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
Canara Bank Important dates for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Canara Bank candidates.
Notification Date : 09.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 09.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 31.01.2018