CBEC has released released the job notification for 21 vacancies in Odisha, Bhubaneswar. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year CBEC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now CBEC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 CBEC Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CBEC 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 CBEC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply CBEC Engineer Vacancy
- 1.4 CBEC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for CBEC Engineer post
- 1.6 CBEC Important dates for Engineer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download CBEC official Notification and Application Form
CBEC Engineer Recruitment 2018
CBEC has been released the notification for the post of 21 Engineer vacancies on 05.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 21 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the CBEC Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.01.2018 to 28.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Engineer. Here you can find CBEC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
CBEC 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
CBEC Job Vacancy Details
CBEC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 21
CBEC Vacancies 2018 by Post
CBEC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Engineer Mate – 1 Post
- Senior Deck Hand – 2 Posts
- Sukhani – 1 Post
- Tradesman – 1 Post
- Seaman – 12 Posts
- Greaser – 3 Posts
- Tindal – 1 Post
Eligibility criteria to apply CBEC Engineer Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the CBEC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for CBEC recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for CBEC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various CBEC job opportunities by post.
Engineer Mate – 1 Post
i) Holder of Engine Driver of Fishing Vessel Certificate, issued by Marine Mercantile Department.
ii) X (Tenth) Class or Equivalent
iii) 5 (five) years of sea-experience
For Re-employment: From amongst patty officer (Mechanical Engineers) Equivalent and above in the Indian Navy/Coast Guard with minimum 5 years service in the post and with adequate in Base Maintenance Unit/ Small craft.
Senior Deck Hand – 2 Posts
i). Eight Standard Pass.
ii). 5 Years service on sea going vessel with 2 years experience in Helmsman & Seamanship work
Sukhani – 1 Post
i) Eight Standard Pass.
ii) 7 Years service on sea going vessel with 2 years experience in independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary sails.
Tradesman – 1 Post
(i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent
(ii) I.T.I certificate in Mechanic/ Diesel/fitter /Turner / Welder /Electrician/ Instrumental/carpentary
(iii) 2 years experience in Engineering/ Automobile/Ship Repair Organization
Seaman – 12 Posts
i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent
ii) 3 Years service on sea going Mechanized vessel with 2 years experience in Helmsman & Seamanship work.
Greaser – 3 Posts
i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent
ii) 3 Years service on sea going Mechanized vessel on main and auxiliary machinery maintenance.
Tindal – 1 Post
i) X Standard Pass or equivalent
ii) 10 years service on sea going vessel with five years experience in the independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary.
Age limit to CBEC online apply
CBEC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
CBEC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at CBEC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees
CBEC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Engineer Mate – ₹5200-20200 & GP ₹2800 (7 CPC ₹29,200-92300)
- Senior Deck Hand – ₹5200-20200 – & GP ₹2000 (7 CPC ₹21700-81100)
- Sukhani – ₹5200-20200- & GP ₹2400 -(7 CPC ₹25500-81100)
- Tradesman – ₹5200-20200 – & GP ₹19000 – (7 CPC ₹19900-63200)
- Seaman – ₹5200-20200- & GP ₹1800 – (7th CPC ₹18000-56900)
- Greaser – ₹5200-20200 – & GP ₹1800 (7th CPC ₹18000-56900)
- Tindal – ₹5200-20200- & GP ₹2400 (7th CPC ₹25500-81100)
CBEC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for CBEC Engineer post
- Login to their official website http://www.cbec.gov.in
- Search for Engineer notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 28.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
The Joint Commissioner (p & V)
Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive)
GST (Central Revenue) Building.
Odisha – 751007
CBEC Important dates for Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the CBEC candidates.
Notification Date : 05.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 05.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 28.02.2018