Central Railway has released released the job notification for 14 vacancies in Mumbai. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Central Railway Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Central Railway Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Central Railway 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Vacancy
- 1.4 Central Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I post
- 1.6 Central Railway Important dates for Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Central Railway official Notification and Application Form
Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Recruitment 2018
Central Railway has been released the notification for the post of 14 Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I vacancies on 24.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 14 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Central Railway Recruitment 2018, the application start from 24.01.2018 to 09.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I. Here you can find Central Railway job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Central Railway 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
Central Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 14 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 14
Central Railway Vacancies 2018 by Post
Central Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Accounts Officer – 9 Posts
- Stenographer Gr I – 5 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Central Railway Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Central Railway recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Railway job opportunities by post.
Retired Staff of Accounts Department who have retired from Railway Service.
Age limit to Central Railway online apply
Central Railway has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The maximum age limit is 65 years.
Central Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Central Railway, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Central Railway Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary details not disclosed.
Central Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Central Railway Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I post
- Login to their official website http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Search for Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 09.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
HQ Admn Section of PFA’s Office, Mumbai CSMT
Central Railway Important dates for Accounts Officer & Stenographer Gr I Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Central Railway candidates.
Notification Date : 24.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 24.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 09.02.2018