Central Railway has released released the job notification for 21 vacancies in Mumbai. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Central Railway Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Central Railway Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Central Railway Sports Persons Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Central Railway 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Central Railway Sports Persons Vacancy
- 1.4 Central Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Central Railway Sports Persons post
- 1.6 Central Railway Important dates for Sports Persons Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Central Railway official Notification and Application Form
Central Railway Sports Persons Recruitment 2018
Central Railway has been released the notification for the post of 21 Sports Persons vacancies on 06.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 21 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Central Railway Recruitment 2018, the application start from 06.02.2018 to 20.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Sports Persons. Here you can find Central Railway job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Central Railway 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
Central Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 21
Central Railway Vacancies 2018 by Post
Central Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply Central Railway Sports Persons Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Central Railway Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Central Railway recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Railway job opportunities by post.
In General 10th, 12th qualifications are required to apply for the job vacancy. Refer the official notification for more details.
Age limit to Central Railway online apply
Central Railway has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
General: 18 years and maximum 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Central Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Central Railway, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General: Rs.500/-
- Others: Rs.250/-
Central Railway Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Central Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Central Railway Sports Persons post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 06.02.2018 to 20.02.2018
- log on to Central Railway official website www.rrccr.com
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Sports Persons Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
Central Railway Important dates for Sports Persons Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Central Railway candidates.
Notification Date : 06.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 06.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 20.02.2018