Central Water Commission has released released the job notification for 63 vacancies in Jammu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Central Water Commission Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Central Water Commission Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Central Water Commission 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Central Water Commission Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants Vacancy
- 1.4 Central Water Commission Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants post
- 1.6 Central Water Commission Important dates for Skilled Work Assistants Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Central Water Commission official Notification and Application Form
Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants Recruitment 2018
Central Water Commission has been released the notification for the post of 63 Skilled Work Assistants vacancies on 23.12.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 63 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018, the application start from 23.12.2017 to 22.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Skilled Work Assistants. Here you can find Central Water Commission job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Central Water Commission 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Central Water Commission|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Central Water Commission Job Vacancy Details
Central Water Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 63 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 63
Central Water Commission Vacancies 2018 by Post
Central Water Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) – 63
Eligibility criteria to apply Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Central Water Commission Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Central Water Commission recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Central Water Commission Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Water Commission job opportunities by post.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent examination. No Interview will be conducted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall need to qualify the prescribed skill test/ physical tests
Age limit to Central Water Commission online apply
Central Water Commission has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
18-30 years (as on last date of receipt of application)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Central Water Commission Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Central Water Commission, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Central Water Commission Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Level-1, Entry Level Pay ₹18000
Central Water Commission may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistants post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 23.12.2017 to 22.01.2018
- log on to Central Water Commission official website www.cwc.nic.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Skilled Work Assistants Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
Central Water Commission Important dates for Skilled Work Assistants Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Central Water Commission candidates.
Notification Date : 23.12.2017
Starting Date of Application : 23.12.2017
Last Date of Application : 22.01.2018
Download Central Water Commission official Notification and Application Form
- Official Notification: Click here to download
- Instructions to fill online application: Click here to download
- Certificate format for SC/ST: Click here to download
- Certificate format to be produced by OBC: Click here to download
- Guidlines for scanning photos and certificates: Click here to download
- PWD Certificate format: Click here to download
- Apply Online: Click here to Apply!