NIWE has released released the job notification for 01 vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year NIWE Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now NIWE Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 NIWE Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NIWE 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 NIWE Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NIWE Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.4 How to apply for NIWE Hindi Translator post
- 1.5 NIWE Important dates for Hindi Translator Vacancies
- 1.6 Download NIWE official Notification and Application Form
NIWE Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018
NIWE has been released the notification for the post of 01 Hindi Translator vacancies on 03.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 01 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the NIWE Recruitment 2018, the application start from 03.02.2018 to 20.03.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Hindi Translator. Here you can find NIWE job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
NIWE 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
NIWE Job Vacancy Details
NIWE has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 01
NIWE Vacancies 2018 by Post
NIWE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Hindi Translator- 1 Post
NIWE Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at NIWE, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no mentions in application fees.
NIWE Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Pay Band 2 -₹9300-34800 with GP of ₹4200 [Level 6(1) of 7th CPC – ₹35400].
NIWE may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIWE Hindi Translator post
- Login to their official website http://niwe.res.in
- Search for Hindi Translator notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 20.03.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Deputy Director General(F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100.
NIWE Important dates for Hindi Translator Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NIWE candidates.
Notification Date : 03.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 03.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 20.03.2018