CIPET Recruitment 2020 is released. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology ( CIPET) has released the notification for 57 Technical & Non-Technical job vacancies in Chennai Tamil Nadu. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 04.05.2020 to 29.05.2020. Candidates need to fill the CIPET Technical & Non-Technical job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on CIPET Technical & Non-Technical Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CIPET job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
|CIPET Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Post Name||Technical & Non-Technical|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
- 1 CIPET Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 2 CIPET Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 3 How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020?
- 4 CIPET Recruitment Important dates
- 5 CIPET Notification PDF & Application Form Link
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Full Details
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment Announced For Technical & Non-Technical 57 Posts
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
CIPET Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
CIPET requires MBA / Post Graduate, M.E./M.Tech, B.E./B.Tech, ITI completed candidates to apply for this Technical & Non-Technical notification 2020.
- Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration – 40 years
- Officer (Personnel & Administration) – 35 years
- Technical Officer – 35 years
- Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration)/ Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts) – 32 years
- Assistant Technical Officer – 32 years
- Administrative Assistant Gr.III – 32 years
- Technical Assistant Gr.III – 32 years
- Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration – Rs. 67,700
- Officer (Personnel & Administration) – Rs. 56,100
- Technical Officer – Rs. 56,100
- Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration)/ Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts) – Rs. 44900
- Assistant Technical Officer – Rs. 44900
- Administrative Assistant Gr.III – Rs. 44900
- Technical Assistant Gr.III – Rs. 21700
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit CIPET official website – https://www.cipet.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to CIPET careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Technical & Non-Technical job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Technical & Non-Technical job.
Step 5: Take print the CIPET job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 29.05.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Technical & Non-Technical“.
Address to send the application form
|CIPET Office Address|
|The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032|
CIPET Recruitment Important dates
CIPET Notification PDF & Application Form Link
CIPET Job Notification Link: Click here!
CIPET Job Application form Link: Click here!