CMD recruitment 2019 – Centre for Management Development recruiting 12 candidates to fill their Project Engineer job in Thiruvananthapuram Kerala. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CMD job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Centre for Management Development (CMD) career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CMD. Centre for Management Development organization job applications is collected by online mode, through https://www.cmdkerala.net/.
- 1 Centre for Management Development (CMD) Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 CMD Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Centre for Management Development (CMD) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 CMD 12 Project Engineer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 CMD Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Centre for Management Development (CMD) Recruitment for Project Engineer Job?
- 1.6 Centre for Management Development (CMD) Important dates for Project Engineer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Centre for Management Development (CMD) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Centre for Management Development (CMD) Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
CMD inviting the Project Engineer job online applications from 26.08.2019 to 02.09.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Centre for Management Development. The detailed information on CMD latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the CMD job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CMD Project Engineer job 2019. For more accurate information on this CMD job notification, check their official website https://www.cmdkerala.net/.
CMD Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Centre for Management Development|
|Job type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Kerala|
Centre for Management Development (CMD) Job Vacancy Details
Centre for Management Development (CMD) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 12
CMD Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Centre for Management Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below CMD 2019.
- Project Manager – 03
- Project Engineer – 07
- Manager – Administration, Legal & Facility management – 01
- Documentation Specialist – 01
CMD 12 Project Engineer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Centre for Management Development (CMD) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Project Engineer job has given below. Its is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for CMD Project Engineer job 2019.
CMD Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Centre for Management Development (CMD) job opportunities.
- Project Manager – B. Tech/ B. E Civil Engineering Minimum 15 years’ field experience in Civil construction works. Work Experience in Government/MNC is desirable. Should have experience in site execution and also need experience in project management to ensure timely completion of projects
- Project Engineer – B. Tech/ B.E Civil Engineering Minimum 2 years’ field experience in civil works. Applicants should be capable of handling civil construction projects independently. Quality monitoring in each work site and weekly reporting of the same to the Project Manager
- Manager – Administration, Legal & Facility management – ICSI/ LLB Minimum 10 years’ experience in drafting and vetting contracts/agreements, Facility management, ISO standards, administration. Similar experience in technology companies etc. would be an added advantage
- Documentation Specialist – PG (English) Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Communication, Correspondence to clients in different levels of office, documentation support and hands-on experience in Government related communications, Report writing and related tasks, Presentation and skills in Office Packages
CMD Project Engineer Age limit
To apply the Centre for Management Development job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the CMD official notification 2019.
CMD Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest CMD Notification 2019, there are no application fees to apply this 12 Project Engineer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Centre for Management Development (CMD) 12 Project Engineer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Project Manager – Rs. 60,000/-
- Project Engineer – Rs. 27,500/-
- Manager – Administration, Legal & Facility management – Rs. 50,000/-
- Documentation Specialist – Rs. 27,500/-
Centre for Management Development (CMD) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Centre for Management Development (CMD) Recruitment for Project Engineer Job?
Step 1: Visit CMD official website – https://www.cmdkerala.net/
Step 2: Search for Project Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CMD Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on CMD and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 12 Project Engineer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if CMD asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Centre for Management Development (CMD) Important dates for Project Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) candidates.
Download Centre for Management Development (CMD) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
CMD Notification 2019: click here!
CMD Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!