CMRL recruitment 2018 – Chennai Metro Rail Limited recruiting 33 candidates to fill their Engineers, Manager Posts job in Chennai. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CMRL job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CMRL. Chennai Metro Rail Limited organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Engineers, Manager Posts Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CMRL Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 CMRL 33 Engineers, Manager Posts Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment for Engineers, Manager Posts Job?
- 1.6 Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Important dates for Engineers, Manager Posts Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Engineers, Manager Posts Recruitment 2018
CMRL inviting the Engineers, Manager Posts job offline applications from 27.05.2018 to 28.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The detailed information on CMRL latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the CMRL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CMRL Engineers, Manager Posts job 2018. For more accurate information on this CMRL job notification, check their official website https://chennaimetrorail.org/.
CMRL Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Job Vacancy Details
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 33 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 33
CMRL Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below CMRL 2018.
CMRL 33 Engineers, Manager Posts Eligibility Details
As per the recent Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Engineers, Manager Posts job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for CMRL Engineers, Manager Posts job 2018.
CMRL Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) job opportunities.
- Must be a Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Must possess minimum 23 years of post-qualification executive grade experience and dealt with areas like Project Finance, Finance, Accounting, and Audit, setting up of Financial, Accounting Audit Systems and procedures in any large and reputed Organization.
- M.Tech (Structure) with minimum 20 years of professional experience in design of heavy civil engineering structures including minimum 10 years in design of underground stations and tunnels. Should be well versed with relevant codes & standards for stations, tunnels design. Through knowledge of design software like STADD PRO, WALLAP, PLAXIS, etc. is essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture with minimum 15 years of professional experience in architecture design and planning of underground metro system. Should also possess thorough knowledge of Green building ratings for metro transit systems, stations graphics and art work, signage and way finding, barrier free design, restoration and reinstatement of stations in line with land take and coherent to the requirements of civic infra structures authorities of city. Should be proficient with NFPA 130 and NBC Standards for design of transit system egress analysis emergency evacuation. Should also be able to arrange/coordinate sample, scheme and patterns; mock-up for various architecture finishes elements as per latest industry trends. Should have knowledge of design software like Autocad, Revit, 3D Max, Photoshop, sketch up, etc. to develop plans and schemes, 3D views required by the management.
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics with minimum post qualification experience of 12 years in MEP design, planning, installation, testing and commissioning, operation and maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical systems of which specific Metro experience should be more than 8 years. Should have exposure to HVAC, TVS, Fire alarm and suppression systems, SCADA systems, BMS in Metro projects. Candidates with Metro experience shall be given preference.
- Candidate must possess graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. Should possess minimum of 5 years, 7 years and 10 years post-qualification experience for the post of Asst. Manager, Dy. Manager and Manager respectively in major Railroad Construction/ Maintenance Projects/ Metro and Railway Projects with hands on experience in track alignment and laying, welding of rail joints by mobile flash butt welding and placing of points and crossings. Management of contracts relating to track infrastructure, knowledge and skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract/International Civil Constructions Contract is desirable.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Cost Accountant and member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India with minimum 2 to 7 years of postqualification executive experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a private company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in indirect taxes and direct taxes.
- First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply. The candidates should have a valid GATE score at the time of applying. Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
CMRL Engineers, Manager Posts Age limit
To apply Chennai Metro Rail Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Post 1, 2, 3, 4 – 50 Years
For Post 5, 6 – 38 Years
For Post 7 – 28 Years
For more reference kindly check the CMRL official notification 2018.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 33 Engineers, Manager Posts job in CMRL the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Refer the notification.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) 33 Engineers, Manager Posts Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment for Engineers, Manager Posts Job?
Step 1: Visit CMRL official website – https://chennaimetrorail.org/
Step 2: Search for Engineers, Manager Posts notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Chennai Metro Rail Limited address on or before 28.06.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send CMRL Engineers, Manager Posts application form|
|GENERAL MANGER (HR), CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Important dates for Engineers, Manager Posts Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) candidates.
Download Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
CMRL Notification 2018: click here!
CMRL Recruitment Application form: Click here!