Cochin Shipyard has released released the job notification for 14 vacancies in Kochi (Kerala). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Cochin Shipyard Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Cochin Shipyard Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Cochin Shipyard 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees Vacancy
- 1.4 Cochin Shipyard Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees post
- 1.6 Cochin Shipyard Important dates for Ship Draftsman Trainees Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Cochin Shipyard official Notification and Application Form
Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees Recruitment 2018
Cochin Shipyard has been released the notification for the post of 14 Ship Draftsman Trainees vacancies on 03.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 14 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018, the application start from 03.01.2018 to 15.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Ship Draftsman Trainees. Here you can find Cochin Shipyard job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Cochin Shipyard 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy Details
Cochin Shipyard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 14 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 14
Cochin Shipyard Vacancies 2018 by Post
Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical) – 14
Eligibility criteria to apply Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Cochin Shipyard Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Shipyard job opportunities by post.
- Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD
Age limit to Cochin Shipyard online apply
Cochin Shipyard has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Shall not exceed 25 years as on 15 Jan 2018
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Cochin Shipyard Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Cochin Shipyard, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Cochin Shipyard Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
The period of training will be two years. The Ship Draftsman Trainees will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 8500/-pm during the first year of training, ` 8900/-pm during the second year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4200/- pm.
Cochin Shipyard may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ship Draftsman Trainees post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 03.01.2018 to 15.01.2018
- log on to Cochin Shipyard official website
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Ship Draftsman Trainees Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015” by post so as to reach us by 19.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Cochin Shipyard Important dates for Ship Draftsman Trainees Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Cochin Shipyard candidates.
Notification Date : 03.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 03.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 15.01.2018