CUTN recruitment 2018 – Central University of Tamil Nadu recruiting 06 candidates to fill their Contract Teaching job in Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CUTN job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CUTN. Central University of Tamil Nadu organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
- 1 Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Contract Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CUTN Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 CUTN 06 Contract Teaching Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment for Contract Teaching Job?
- 1.6 Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Important dates for Contract Teaching Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Contract Teaching Recruitment 2018
CUTN inviting the candidates for Contract Teaching job by direct Walk-in on 18 & 24 Dec 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Central University of Tamil Nadu. The detailed information on CUTN latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the CUTN job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CUTN Contract Teaching job 2018. For more accurate information on this CUTN job notification, check their official website http://cutn.ac.in/.
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walkin Date||18 & 24 Dec 2018|
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Job Vacancy Details
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 06 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 06
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below CUTN 2018.
- Mathematics – 02 Posts
- Applied Psychology – 03 Posts
- Chemistry – 01 Post
CUTN 06 Contract Teaching Eligibility Details
As per the recent Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Contract Teaching job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for CUTN Contract Teaching job 2018.
CUTN Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) job opportunities.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject with NET with consistently Good Academic record as defined by the University.[Under the term ‘Good Academic Record’ the candidate must have obtained on an average of 50% and 45% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree for selection to Science and Humanities faculties respectively. Further a relaxation of 5 % shall be allowed to OBC/SC/ST and PWD candidates on the above marks].
- Candidates with Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 and subsequent amendments, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET as prescribed in “UGC regulations 2010 for minimumqualification for appointment of Teachers”. c) Candidates having teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years will be given preference
CUTN Contract Teaching Age limit
To apply Central University of Tamil Nadu job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the CUTN official notification 2018.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest CUTN Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 06 Contract Teaching job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) 06 Contract Teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Contract Teaching – Rs. 45,000/-
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment for Contract Teaching Job?
Step 1: Visit CUTN official website – http://cutn.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Contract Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 18 & 24 Dec 2018
|SI No||Disciplines||Date and time||Venue|
|01||Mathematics||24.12.2018||Department of Mathematics,Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|02||Applied Psychology||Will be intimated soon|
|03||Chemistry||18.12.2018||Department of Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu|
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Important dates for Contract Teaching Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||18 & 24 Dec 2018|
Download Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
CUTN Notification 2018: click here!
CUTN Recruitment Application form: Click here!