DDA Recruitment 2022 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released the official notification for 279 Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) job vacancies in Delhi. Now, DDA collecting the application forms for Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 11.06.2022 to 10.07.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the DDA online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest DDA Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DDA job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 DDA Recruitment 2022
- 2 Steps to apply for DDA Recruitment 2022
DDA Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
DDA Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Delhi Development Authority (DDA) recruits 279 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the DDA current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Delhi Development Authority.
|post Name||Total vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Landscape)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||220|
|Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)||35|
|Junior Translator (Official Language)||06|
DDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for DDA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually DDA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
DDA requires Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree candidates to apply for their Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
1. Assistant Director (Landscape):
1. Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
2. Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institution.
3. At least one
2. Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.-year of experience in Landscape Planning in a responsible capacity.
3. Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
4. Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.):
1. Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute. OR
Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR
Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC).
2. One year of experience in Software Development, RDBMS, and Data Processing.
5. Junior Translator (Official Language) –
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level; OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level; AND
2. Recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government Offices / Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies.
6. Planning Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Upto 35 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – Not exceeding 30 years
- Planning Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DDA official Notification 2022 for more reference
DDA Job Application Fees 2022
DDA required application fee for their recent job notification. The DDA application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the DDA exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
a) Application Fee will be Rs.1000/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwBD & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
c) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their reemployment are NOT eligible for fee concession. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC/EWS candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
Mode of payment of application fee:
Candidates are requiring to pay a fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) through any of the following modes:
I. Internet Banking of SBI & its Associate Banks.
II. Debit card powered by RuPay/ VISA/ Master debit card etc.
III. Unified Payment Interface (UPI) (BHIM UPI); and
IV. Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM UPI QR Code)
DDA Job Salary Details 2022
DDA has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Level-10
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Level-6
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Level-6
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Level-6
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – Level-6
- Planning Assistant – Level-7
DDA Recruitment Process 2022
DDA used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Online Exam
Steps to apply for DDA Recruitment 2022
To apply for a DDA recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit DDA official website – Click here
- Go to DDA careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) job.
- Find DDA online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
DDA Important Dates
|Date of Examination
||01.09.2022 to 30.09.2022|
DDA Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Application Form||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|