Delhi District Court Group C Admit Card 2021 (Released Soon): The officials of the Delhi District Court will release the Delhi Court Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai- Karamchari, Process Server Admit Card 2021. And the officials will be conducted the Delhi District Court Security Officer, Fire Officer Exam on March 2021 (Expected). For that purpose, the officials will release the Delhi District Court Group C, Admit Card. For sake of the candidates, we provided a direct link to download the Delhi District Court Hall Ticket 2021. And the link will be activated on the ones they officials make it out. So, the candidates can keep in touch with this article to get a day to day updates about the Delhi District Court Group C Call Letter 2021.
Delhi District Court Group C Admit Card 2021
|Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Post Name||Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai- Karamchari, Process Server|
|Exam Date||28th February 2021, 7th March 2021 April 2021 – Tentative|
|Admit Card||April 2021 – Expected|
|Official website||delhidistrictcourts. nic.in|
Steps To Download Delhi District Court Group C Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official website @ bankofbaroda.in.
- Now the Bank of Baroda home page will be open.
- Here find and click the Bank of Baroda Call Letter 2021 link.
- Again one new tab will be open.
- Here enter your details and press submit button.
- Now your Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your details carefully.
- Then download and take a print out for future references.
- And don’t forget to take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
Download Delhi District Court Group C Admit Card 2021 – (Available Soon)