DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 – Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya) has released the official notification for 334 Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) job vacancies in Shillong. Now, DHS Meghalaya collecting the application forms from 10th, B.Sc Nursing, GNM candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 08.10.2021 to 29.10.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the DHS Meghalaya offline application form 2021 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DHS Meghalaya job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya) recruits 334 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the DHS Meghalaya current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya.
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the DHS Meghalaya Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHS Meghalaya used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
DHS Meghalaya requires 10th, B.Sc Nursing, GNM candidates to apply for their Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Staff Nurse||General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing||Knowledge of the Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.|
|ANM||Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery Certificate from Institution Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.||Knowledge of the Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.|
DHS Meghalaya job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 27 years with good sprite.
DHS Meghalaya Job Salary Details 2021
DHS Meghalaya has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Staff Nurse||₹ 30300/- (Level-8) of the Revised Pay Structure.|
|ANM||₹ 24700/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix)|
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment Process 2021
DHS Meghalaya used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- A written examination will be held on the 4th December 2021.
- The Maximum marks for the Written Examination will be 100 marks.
- The Admit Card of the candidates eligible for appearing in the Written Examination will be issued from 22nd November 2021 to 26th November 2021.
Steps to apply for DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021
To apply for a DHS Meghalaya recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit DHS Meghalaya official website – Click here
- Go to DHS Meghalaya careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) job.
- Find DHS Meghalaya online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested:-
1. Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
2. Certificate possessing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and higher qualifications from Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card.
6. Scheduled Tribe Certificate / Scheduled Caste Certificate.
7. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Postal Address to Send DHS Meghalaya Job Application 2021
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before 29/10/2021
|The Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong.|
DHS Meghalaya Important Dates
DHS Meghalaya Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Notification For Staff Nurse||Click here|
|Notification For ANM||Click here|
|Application Form For Staff Nurse & ANM Posts||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|