DMart Off Campus Drive 2019: DMart IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in MBA/PGDM/MMS graduates Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check DMart Off-Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
DMart Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Department Manager (Trainee)|
|Venue Location||Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Hubli, Dharwad, Mysore, Mangalore, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Meerut|
|Job Location||Across India|
The Candidates should possess MBA / PGDM / MMS (Marketing, Operations, Retail Management) Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this DMart Off Campus Drive 2019.
Who are the Eligibility:
- The Candidates should possess MBA / PGDM / MMS (Marketing, Operations, Retail Management)
- They are taken 2019 Batch Only
- Candidates must have 25 years completed.
- Support the Store Manager for smooth functioning & performance of the store overall
- Brief & de-brief periodically with the store team
- Review manpower requirement to ensure smooth functioning of the store
- Ensure the team is highly motivated & engaged
- Responsible for training and grooming of store staff
- Oversee preventive maintenance activities & effectively handle escalation of issues with relevant teams
- Supervise store workflow from physical inventory to the cash point, identify and suggest effective measures to arrest pilferage
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of adherence to D-Mart deliverables
- Facilitate smooth circulation of footfalls on the shop floor and ensure quick check out during peak hours
How to apply DMart Off Campus Drive 2019?
Step 1:- Enter into our official website: https://www.firstnaukri.com/careers/customised/landingpage/dmart/30apr2019/index.html
Step 2: – Now the current page is opening will available to choose.
Step 3:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the ”Job Title”
Step 4: – Now You are click on the “Apply” button
Step 5: – Read the eligibility criteria and key responsibility carefully
Step 6 :- Next, If you are suitable and like to apply for the job Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 7: – Now Enter the login User Name & password Click the button on “Login”