Eastern Railway has released released the job notification for 10 vacancies in Kolkata (West Bengal). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Eastern Railway Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Eastern Railway Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Eastern Railway Various Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Eastern Railway 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Eastern Railway Various Vacancy
- 1.4 Eastern Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Eastern Railway Various post
- 1.6 Address to send Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Eastern Railway Important dates for Various Vacancies
- 1.8 Download Eastern Railway official Notification and Application Form
Eastern Railway Various Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway has been released the notification for the post of 10 Various vacancies on 05.08.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 10 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, the application start from 05.08.2017 to 04.09.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find Eastern Railway job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
Eastern Railway 2017 Notification Highlights
Organization: Eastern Railway
Notification Date : 05.08.2017
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Apply mode : Offline
Last Date: 04.09.2017
Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Details
Eastern Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
Eastern Railway Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) – 02 Posts
- Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – 08 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply Eastern Railway Various Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Eastern Railway Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Eastern Railway recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for Eastern Railway Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Eastern Railway job opportunities by post.
- Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) – 12th
- Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – 10th, ITI
Age limit to Eastern Railway online apply
Eastern Railway has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Age Limit Should be
- For Post 1 – 18 to 28 Years
- For Post 2 – 18 to 31 Years
Eastern Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Eastern Railway, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- For General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.250/-
Eastern Railway Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Eastern Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Eastern Railway Various post
- Login to their official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
- Send it the notified address by speed post.
Address to send Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to send their application to the given address.
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office,
17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place),
Eastern Railway Important dates for Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Eastern Railway candidates.
Notification Date : 05.08.2017
Starting Date of Application : 05.08.2017
Last Date of Application : 04.09.2017
Exam Date : Oct/Nov 2017
Download Eastern Railway official Notification and Application Form
Download Eastern Railway Official Notification and Application Form: Click here to Download!