ECIL has released released the job notification for 84 vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year ECIL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now ECIL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ECIL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 ECIL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 ECIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee post
- 1.6 ECIL Important dates for Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies
- 1.7 Download ECIL official Notification and Application Form
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
ECIL has been released the notification for the post of 84 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies on 16.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 84 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the ECIL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 16.01.2018 to 15.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here you can find ECIL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
ECIL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
ECIL Job Vacancy Details
ECIL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 84 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 84
ECIL Vacancies 2018 by Post
ECIL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
|Name of the posts||No. of posts|
Eligibility criteria to apply ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the ECIL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for ECIL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for ECIL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various ECIL job opportunities by post.
First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age limit to ECIL online apply
ECIL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
25 years (As on 31.12.2017)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
ECIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at ECIL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- Gen/OBC: ₹500
- SC/ ST/ PWD & Serving/ Ex-servicemen from Defence and regular employees of ECIL Exempted
ECIL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
₹38,430 per month (during training of one year)
ECIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 16.01.2018 to 15.02.2018
- log on to ECIL official website http://careers.ecil.co.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
ECIL Important dates for Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the ECIL candidates.
Notification Date : 16.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 16.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 15.02.2018