Exim Bank recruitment 2019 – Exim Bank recruiting 07 candidates to fill their Manager – IT job in Manager – IT. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Exim Bank job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Exim Bank career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Exim Bank. Exim Bank organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
- 1 Exim Bank Manager – IT Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Exim Bank Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Exim Bank 07 Manager – IT Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Exim Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment for Manager – IT Job?
- 1.6 Exim Bank Important dates for Manager – IT Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Exim Bank official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Exim Bank Manager – IT Recruitment 2019
Exim Bank inviting the Manager – IT job online applications from 21.08.2019 to 09.09.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Exim Bank. The detailed information on Exim Bank latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Exim Bank job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Exim Bank Manager – IT job 2019. For more accurate information on this Exim Bank job notification, check their official website https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Manager – IT|
Exim Bank Job Vacancy Details
Exim Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Exim Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Exim Bank 2019.
|S. No||Position (Grade/Scale)||No. of Positions Reserved for|
|UR||OBC (non-creamy layer)||Economically Weaker Section (EWS||Total|
|1||Deputy Manager (JM I)||03||–||01||04|
|2||Manager (MM II)||02||01||–||03|
Exim Bank 07 Manager – IT Eligibility Details
As per the recent Exim Bank notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Manager – IT job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Exim Bank Manager – IT job 2019.
Exim Bank Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Exim Bank job opportunities.
Manager – IT (Finacle Developer)
- Minimum 60% in B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications. or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA. + Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Finacle Development. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Finacle CBS Customization, Jasper Report development and PL/SQL programming.
Manager – IT (Share point/.Net Developer)
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications. or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA. + Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Sharepoint Development. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in sharepoint application development, workflow administration, Powershell scripting, REST/SOAP API Development and SQL Server administration.
Deputy Manager – IT (Developer)
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications. or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA. + Minimum 1 Year of Post Qualification experience in any of the following technology. a) Oracle Database Administrator b) AIX/Unix administrator c) Microsoft .NET/Sharepoint/ asp.net / SSRS/SSIS developer d) Finacle Developer – Minimum one year experience in Finacle CBS environmentPurely in coding/development environment) e) Middleware/IBM MQ/ Websphere administration f) Java/Jscript development g) ETL Developer
Exim Bank Manager – IT Age limit
To apply Exim Bank job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – 28 Years
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – 28 Years
- Manager – IT (Finacle Developer) – 32 Years
For more reference kindly check the Exim Bank official notification 2019.
Exim Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 07 Manager – IT job in Exim Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
Note: Pay Examination fee through Online.
Exim Bank 07 Manager – IT Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
- Manager = IT (Finacle Developer) – Rs. 31705- 45950/-
Exim Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment for Manager – IT Job?
Step 1: Visit Exim Bank official website – https://www.eximbankindia.in/
Step 2: Search for Manager – IT notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Exim Bank Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Exim Bank and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 07 Manager – IT job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Exim Bank asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Exim Bank Important dates for Manager – IT Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Exim Bank candidates.
Download Exim Bank official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Exim Bank Notification 2019: click here!
Exim Bank Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!