GSI Driver Admit Card 2020 Ready to Release Soon | Ordinary Grade Driver Hall Ticket, Exam Date: Aspirants can go through this article for getting complete details about GSI Driver Admit Card 2020. The higher authorities of GSI will conduct the GSI Driver Exam on November 2020 Expected. Mostly officials will release the November 2020 Expected Admit Card 2020. At the end of this page, we had inserted the direct link to download your GSI Driver Hall Ticket 2020. And the link gets activated once officials make it out of GSI Driver Admit Card 2020.
GSI Driver Admit Card 2020
Geological Survey of India (GSI) has successfully collected the job applications for Ordinary Grade Driver Recruitment. The total number of vacancies for the post vacancies was 37. The application process was Completed. A lot of candidates have applied for this GSI Driver Recruitment and now waiting for GSI Driver Exam 2020.
|Organization||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Post Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Exam Date||November 2020 Expected|
|Admit Card||November 2020 Tentatively|
GSI Driver Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates are eagerly waiting for the GSI Driver Admit Card 2020. The officials will be released the GSI Driver Hall Ticket 2020 on November 2020 Expected. The aspirants can check and download the GSI Driver Admit Card 2020 in the official website www.gsi.gov.in throw direct link given below ones they update.
GSI Driver Exam Date 2020
Geological Survey of India (GSI) has officially released the GSI Driver Exam Date 2020 in the official website. And the GSI Driver Exams will be conducted on November 2020 – Expected. So, the candidates are advised to stay on our website for further more updates about GSI Driver Exam Date 2020.
Information Present On GSI Driver Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For GSI Driver Exam 2020
Along with the GSI Driver Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following anyone documents given below. In case, if applicants fail to carry any one of the following documents then the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download GSI Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website of the Geological Survey of India (GSI) @ gsi.gov.in
- On down of the home page, check the Announcement section.
- It contains the latest updates of admit cards.
- Applicants should find the GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- As soon as you observe the links, click it.
- Submit the register number and password details.
- Now, GSI Driver Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print of the admit card for further use.
- Don’t forget to carry it to the exam hall.
gsi.gov.in Driver Admit Card 2020 Direct Link
While downloading the admit card for the GSI Driver Examination 2020, the candidates are kept redirecting to multiple times due to incorrectness. Here below we have given the direct link to download the www.gsi.gov.in Admit Card.
GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Admit Card 2020 (Updated Soon)
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.