Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus 2020 | Download Exam Pattern Here: Gujarat High Court as officially released the District Court Examination 2020. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the examination. So, we provided the Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the District Judge Exam. Not only the GHC District Judge Syllabus 2020 you can also get the Gujarat High Court Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the District Judge Exam without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the District Judge Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Details 2020
|Organaization||Gujarat High Court District|
|Post Name||District Court|
|Mains Exam Date||05.07.2020|
|Viva Voce Test (Personal Interview)||September 2020|
Gujarat High Court District Judge Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Selection||Marks||Duration|
|Written Exam||200|| |
Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus 2020
- Paper: I (Criminal)
- Paper: II (Civil), each shall consist of Two Parts
Paper – I (100 Marks – 3 Hrs.)
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offence Act, 2012.
Paper II (100 Marks – 3 Hrs.)
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Succession Laws, Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim and Christian)
- The Intellectual Property Laws
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Electricity Act, 2003
- The Right to Fair Compensation & Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013
- The Family Courts Act, 1984
- Basic Laws relating to Environment
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
- The Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.