HAL recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Aeronautics limited recruiting 07 candidates to fill their Technical Tradesman job in Bangalore (Karnataka). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HAL job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in HAL. Hindustan Aeronautics limited organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Technical Tradesman Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 HAL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 HAL 07 Technical Tradesman Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Recruitment for Technical Tradesman Job?
- 1.6 Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Important dates for Technical Tradesman Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Technical Tradesman Recruitment 2019
HAL inviting the Technical Tradesman job offline applications from 06.11.2019 to 25.11.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Hindustan Aeronautics limited. The detailed information on HAL latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the HAL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in HAL Technical Tradesman job 2019. For more accurate information on this HAL job notification, check their official website https://hal-india.co.in/.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics limited|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Job Vacancy Details
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
HAL Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Hindustan Aeronautics limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below HAL 2019.
- Chief Flying Instructor – 01
- Flying Instructor – 01
- Chief Ground Instructor – 01
- AME (A&C) – 01
- Technical Tradesman (Helicopter) – 03
HAL 07 Technical Tradesman Eligibility Details
As per the recent Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Technical Tradesman job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for HAL Technical Tradesman job 2019.
HAL Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) job opportunities.
Chief Flying Instructor
- CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current), FIR(H) (current) and current DGCA Medical OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160 OR QFI from the Armed Forces with CHPL with minimum required Instructional Flying as per Schedule II Section R of Aircraft Rules 1937 for issue of FIR (H). + Minimum Flying Requirements: i) Total Flying – 2200 ii) Total PLC Flying- 1800 iii) Total Instructional Flying- 1200 iv) Total Instructional Night Flying-25 v) Total night Flying-50 Preference will be given to twin engine endorsement
- CHPL/ATPL(H) with FIR(H)/ AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within last 6 months OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160 OR QFI from the Armed Forces. Candidates with CHPL and/or Instrument Rating is desirable. Refer Aircraft Rules 1937 Rule 160 and schedule II section Q & R for eligibility criteria enclosed at Appendix “B”
Chief Ground Instructor
- A Ground Instructor having two years teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organisation/ Airports Authority of India Aviation training organization within last 10 years. CGI in addition to teaching shall be responsible for the supervision of all ground instructors, standardization of all ground training, maintenance of training records and the programming of student ground examinations.
- Licensed AME with Rotary Wing and Jet and / or Piston Engine + Experience Desirable : 5 Years Experience on Helicopter maintenance as Technician/ BAMEC/CAMO. Preferably Experience on type (Chetak/ Schweizer 330SP/ or 300C
Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)
- (i) 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) (ii) AME Course completion from approved DGCA training Institute Desirable (i) Passed Paper I or module 9,10(Civil Aviation requirements ) of DGCA (ii) Passed Paper II or module 3,6,7,8( General Engineering) OR Ex servicemen from IAF/ Army / Navy aviation (Engine/Airframe/Instruments/ Electrical) + Experience : 2 Years of Helicopter Maintenance Desirable:- (i) Maintenance of Piston engine Helicopters (ii) Ex – servicemen with experience on Helicopter Maintenance
HAL Technical Tradesman Age limit
To apply Hindustan Aeronautics limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Chief Flying Instructor||55 Years|
|2.||Flying Instructor||62 Years (Refer CAR Section 7 Series D Part I) Rev. 2, dated 02 July 2018|
|3.||Chief Ground Instructor||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
|4.||AME (A&C)||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
|5.||Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the HAL official notification 2019.
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest HAL Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 07 Technical Tradesman job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) 07 Technical Tradesman Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Chief Flying Instructor||(c) Emoluments:|
Consolidated emoluments of Rs.3,45,220/-per month and will be covered under the Income Tax Act Rules / Professional Tax etc., as per laid down Rules. The Break-up of the consolidated emoluments is indicated below:
i) Consolidated Fixed Pay : Rs.91,080/-.
ii) Flying Related Allowance: Rs.1,54,140/-.
iii) FIR Allowance:Rs.50,000/- (subject to receipt of approval from DGCA) iv) CFI Allowance:Rs.50,000/-(subject to receipt of approval from DGCA)
|2.||Flying Instructor||i) Consolidated Fixed Pay : Rs.82,800/- . ii) Flying Related Allowance: Rs.1,54,140/-. (d) Experience : As per DGCA guide lines|
|3.||Chief Ground Instructor||Rs.72,000/- per month.|
|4.||AME (A&C)||Emoluments: Consolidated emoluments of Rs.1,02,720/-per month and will be covered under the Income Tax Act Rules / Professional Tax etc., as per laid down Rules. The Break-up of the consolidated emoluments is indicated below: i) Consolidated Fixed Pay : Rs.72,720/-. ii) AME Licence Allowance: Rs.30,000/-.|
|5.||Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||Consolidated pay of Rs.28,080/- per month.|
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Recruitment for Technical Tradesman Job?
Step 1: Visit HAL official website – https://hal-india.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Technical Tradesman notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to HAL Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Hindustan Aeronautics limited
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Hindustan Aeronautics limited address on or before 25.11.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send HAL Technical Tradesman application form|
|The Deputy General Manager(HR) HAL-Helicopter Division, P.B.No-1790, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017|
Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) Important dates for Technical Tradesman Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) candidates.
Download Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
HAL Notification 2019: click here!
HAL Recruitment Application form: Click here!