HP SET Admit Card 2020 (OUT) & HPPSC State Eligibility Test Date @ hppsc.hp.gov.in: The officials of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) have released the HP SET Hall Ticket 2020 for Assistant Professor Posts on 10th November 2020. The candidates who are all going to participate the exam must download their HPPSC State Eligibility Test Call Letter 2020. And the officials are planned to conduct the Himachal Pradesh SET Exam for Assistant Professor post on 22nd November 2020. For sake of the candidates here bottom of this article, we have provided a direct link to download the HP SET Admit Card 2020. So, the candidates keep in touch with this article to get a day to day updates about Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020.
HP SET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor(s)|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|Exam Date||22nd November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
How to Download HP SET Call Letter 2020
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the HPPSC SET Admit Card 2020.
- Go to the official website @ hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Now the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) home page will be open.
- On the right side of the page, the What’s New section will be shown.
- Under that section, the new notifications link to get updated.
- Here find and click the Himachal Pradesh PSC SET Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Again one new tab will be open.
- Here enter your details and press submit button.
- Now your HP State Eligibility Test Call Letter 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your details carefully.
- Then download and take a print out for future references.
- And don’t forget to take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
HP SET Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
HPPSC SET Exam Center Change Notice PDF – Click Here
HPPSC SET Exam Date Notice PDF – Click Here
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.