IBM Off campus drive 2019: IBM off campus drive for More candidates the role of Associate System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and IBM Off Campus drive application process are given below.
IBM Software is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are cB.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates for 2017 – 2019 Batch Branches are eligible to apply. Here you can check IBM Off campus drive- address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details in IBM 2019
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 for Associate System Engineer 2019
|Name||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
Candidates must be studied B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Core zOS Skills (VSAM, JCL, REXX, TSO/ISPF, Mainframe Tools)
- Language Skills- Cobol, PL/1, Assembler
- Database Skill-DB2, IMS-DB
- Transaction Processing Skill: CICS, IMS-DC etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2019?
IBM For More Details : Click here
IBM Job through Employee Referral: Click here to apply