IBM Off Campus Drive 2019: IBM is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Mech, CSE, EEE, ECE, Telecom Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check IBM Off Campus Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
About IBM Company:
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019
|Job||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Venue Date||10 & 11 August 2019|
Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. Batch: 2018 & 2019 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply No current /past backlogs.
B.E/ B.Tech Eligible Branches:
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides the opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort.
- Online Exam
Venue Date: 10 August 2019
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Kundrathur, SH 113, Kundrathur,
Apply Link: Click here
Step 1:- Enter into the our official website: http://bit.ly/2KeWznA
Step 2: – Now Click, Login to appy button.
Step 3:- Now, write Name, Password Or Click the New User?
Step 4: – Now, Fill the form and finally click the “submit” button