IBPS has released released the job notification for 02 vacancies in Mumbai (Maharashtra). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year IBPS Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now IBPS Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 IBPS Research Associate Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IBPS 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 IBPS Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply IBPS Research Associate Vacancy
- 1.4 IBPS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for IBPS Research Associate post
- 1.6 IBPS Important dates for Research Associate Vacancies
- 1.7 Download IBPS official Notification and Application Form
IBPS Research Associate Recruitment 2018
IBPS has been released the notification for the post of 02 Research Associate vacancies on 04.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 02 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the IBPS Recruitment 2018, the application start from 04.01.2018 to 16.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Research Associate. Here you can find IBPS job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
IBPS 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
IBPS Job Vacancy Details
IBPS has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 02
IBPS Vacancies 2018 by Post
IBPS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply IBPS Research Associate Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the IBPS Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for IBPS recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for IBPS Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IBPS job opportunities by post.
Age limit to IBPS online apply
IBPS has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
IBPS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at IBPS, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
IBPS Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
IBPS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IBPS Research Associate post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 04.01.2018 to 16.01.2018
- log on to IBPS official website www.ibps.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Research Associate Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
IBPS Important dates for Research Associate Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IBPS candidates.
Notification Date : 04.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 04.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 16.01.2018
Exam Date: 28.01.2018