ICCR Recruitment 2020 notification released. Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has released the notification for 32 Assistant job vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 17.03.2020 to 23.05.2020. Candidates need to fill the ICCR Assistant online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on ICCR Assistant Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ICCR job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
|ICCR Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
- 1 ICCR Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 2 ICCR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 3 How to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020?
- 4 ICCR Recruitment Important dates
- 5 ICCR Notification PDF & Application Form Link
ICCR Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- Programme Officer – 08 Posts
- Assistant Programme Officer – 10 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Sr. Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer – 02 Posts
- LDC – 03 Posts
ICCR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
ICCR Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
ICCR requires 12th, Diploma, Degree completed candidates to apply for this Assistant notification 2020.
- Programme Officer – 18 to 35 years
- Assistant Programme Officer – 35 years
- Assistant – 30 years
- Sr. Stenographer – 18 to 30 years
- Jr. Stenographer – 18 to 27 years
- LDC – 18 to 27 years
The ICCR Assistant Application fee is as follows:
The Application fees are Gen/ OBC Rs.500/- & ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Rs. 250/-
- Programme Officer – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
- Assistant Programme Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Assistant – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Sr. Stenographer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Jr. Stenographer – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- LDC – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit ICCR official website – https://www.iccr.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to ICCR careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Assistant job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Assistant job.
Step 5: Find ICCR online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
ICCR Recruitment Important dates
ICCR Notification PDF & Application Form Link
ICCR Job Notification Link: Click here!
ICCR Job Application form Link: Click here!