IIT Bombay recruitment 2019 – IIT Bombay recruiting 08 candidates to fill their Executive Officer job in Bombay (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT Bombay job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. IIT Bombay career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.iitb.ac.in/.
- 1 IIT Bombay Executive Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 IIT Bombay Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 IIT Bombay 08 Executive Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 IIT Bombay Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment for Executive Officer Job?
- 1.6 IIT Bombay Important dates for Executive Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download IIT Bombay official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IIT Bombay Executive Officer Recruitment 2019
IIT Bombay inviting the Executive Officer job online applications from 29.01.2019 to 22.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IIT Bombay. The detailed information on IIT Bombay latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IIT Bombay job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIT Bombay Executive Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this IIT Bombay job notification, check their official website http://www.iitb.ac.in/.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bombay (Maharashtra)|
IIT Bombay Job Vacancy Details
IIT Bombay has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 08 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 08
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
IIT Bombay requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IIT Bombay 2019.
- Officer on Special Duty – 02
- Executive Officer – 02
- Part Time Clinical Psychologist – 01
- Parttime Dentist – 02
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor) – 01
IIT Bombay 08 Executive Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent IIT Bombay notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Executive Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIT Bombay Executive Officer job 2019.
IIT Bombay Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIT Bombay job opportunities.
1.Officer on Special Duty
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and 6 years relevant experience at Pay Level10 (VII PC) or equivalent
2. Executive Officer
- Master’s Degree (English / Journalism) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and 6-year relevant experience in computerized administration, out of which 3 years should be at Pay Level7 (VII PC) or 1 year should be at Pay Level8 or equivalent.
3. Part Time Clinical Psychologist
- M.Sc. / M.A. (Clinical Psychology) with 2 years experience
4. Part time Dentist
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a university recognized by Dental Council of India with 1-year experience
5. Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality OR 3year Diploma (after 10+2) in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized Institute. Knowledge of computer applications
IIT Bombay Executive Officer Age limit
To apply IIT Bombay job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Officer on Special Duty – Max. 45 Years
- Executive Officer – Max. 40 Years
- Part Time Clinical Psychologist – Max. 40 Years
- Parttime Dentist – Max. 40 Years
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor) – Max. 27 Years
For more reference kindly check the IIT Bombay official notification 2019.
IIT Bombay Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest IIT Bombay Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 08 Executive Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
IIT Bombay 08 Executive Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Officer on Special Duty – Rs. 68,000 to 95,200/-
- Executive Officer – Rs. 57,000 to 79,800/-
- Part Time Clinical Psychologist – Rs. 28,500 to 39,900/-
- Parttime Dentist – Rs. 21,375 to 29,925/-
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor) – Rs. 22,000 to 35,200/-
IIT Bombay may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment for Executive Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit IIT Bombay official website – http://www.iitb.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Executive Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IIT Bombay and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 08 Executive Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IIT Bombay asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
IIT Bombay Important dates for Executive Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIT Bombay candidates.
Download IIT Bombay official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IIT Bombay Notification 2019: click here!
IIT Bombay Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!