IIT Madras has released released the job notification for 12 vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year IIT Madras Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now IIT Madras Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IIT Madras 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 IIT Madras Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply IIT Madras Project Officer Vacancy
- 1.4 IIT Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for IIT Madras Project Officer post
- 1.6 IIT Madras Important dates for Project Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download IIT Madras official Notification and Application Form
IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2018
IIT Madras has been released the notification for the post of 12 Project Officer vacancies on 11.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 12 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the IIT Madras Recruitment 2018, the application start from 11.01.2018 to 20.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Project Officer. Here you can find IIT Madras job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
IIT Madras 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
IIT Madras Job Vacancy Details
IIT Madras has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 12
IIT Madras Vacancies 2018 by Post
IIT Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply IIT Madras Project Officer Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the IIT Madras Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for IIT Madras recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for IIT Madras Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIT Madras job opportunities by post.
- PhD (Civil /Coastal/Ocean Engg/Oceanography/related discipline + Seven years of coastal field monitoring is essential. Less Experienced applications may be considered for the position of Senior Scientists.
- M.Tech / M.E (Civil/Ocean Engg). 7.0 CGPA. B.Tech /BE (Civil /Mechanical related discipline 7.0 CGPA and above with a minimum of two years experience in Coastal field monitoring or related studies) + Candidates with experience in Coastal field monitoring will be given preference.
- B.Tech / BE (Civil /Coastal/ Ocean Engg. / Physical oceanography / any other relevant discipline with 7.0 CGPA and above) + Coastal field monitoring / data analysis experience is preferred and higher initial pay will be fixed for relevant experienced candidates
Age limit to IIT Madras online apply
IIT Madras has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 65 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
IIT Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at IIT Madras, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
IIT Madras Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IIT Madras Project Officer post
- Login to their official website www.iitm.ac.in
- Search for Project Officer notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 20.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Prof. Murali.K Project Coordinator Dept. of Ocean Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai – 600 036
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIT Madras Important dates for Project Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIT Madras candidates.
Notification Date : 11.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 11.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 20.01.2018