Indian Army recruitment 2019 – Indian Army recruiting 55 candidates to fill their NCC Special Entry Scheme job in Chennai. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Army job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Army career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Army. Indian Army organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- 1 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Army Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Army 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Army Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment for NCC Special Entry Scheme Job?
- 1.6 Important dates for NCC Special Entry Scheme Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Army official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019
Indian Army inviting the NCC Special Entry Scheme job online applications from 10.07.2019 to 08.08.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Army. The detailed information on Indian Army latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Army job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Army job notification, check their official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Army Jobs|
Indian Army Job Vacancy Details
Indian Army has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 55 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 55
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Indian Army requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Army 2019.
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders – For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders (Unmarried)
- For Ward of BattleCasualties of Army Personnel – 05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only) (Unmarried)
Indian Army 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme Eligibility Details
As per the recent Indian Army notification 2019, the eligibility details for the NCC Special Entry Scheme job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme job 2019.
Indian Army Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Army job opportunities.
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50%aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of BattleCasualties of Army Personnel
- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. ii) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of BattleCasualties
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Age limit
To apply Indian Army job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Army official notification 2019.
Indian Army Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Army Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Army 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B 6||Rs. 61 ,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs. 1,21,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13 A||Rs. 1,30,600- 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 B||Rs. 1,39,600 – 2, 17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24, 100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed|
Indian Army may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment for NCC Special Entry Scheme Job?
Step 1: Visit Indian Army official website – http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for NCC Special Entry Scheme notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Army Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Army and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Army asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Important dates for NCC Special Entry Scheme Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Army candidates.
Download Indian Army official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Army Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Army Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!