Indian Navy has released released the job notification for 19 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Navy Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Navy Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Indian Navy ATC, Pilot Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Navy ATC, Pilot Vacancy
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy ATC, Pilot post
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for ATC, Pilot Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification and Application Form
Indian Navy has been released the notification for the post of 19 ATC, Pilot vacancies on 11.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 19 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, the application start from 11.02.2018 to 04.03.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of ATC, Pilot. Here you can find Indian Navy job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 19 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 19
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Navy Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Navy recruitment 2018.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities by post.
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
Indian Navy has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
To apply for the various vacancies released at Indian Navy, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Indian Navy Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 11.02.2018 to 04.03.2018
- log on to Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the ATC, Pilot Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Notification Date : 11.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 11.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 04.03.2018
Exam Date: Apr/ May 2018